Discussion About the Reasons SIBO and Other Digestive Disorders Remain Chronic
Dr. Sandberg-Lewis is the grand master of Naturopathic Gastroenterology, practicing for 33 years and counting, and was the Gastroenterology teacher of Dr. Siebecker, Dr. Weiner and Dr. Guggenheim. Learn from a teacher’s teacher on some of the least talked about reasons SIBO and other digestive disorders remain chronic.
- What is the most dangerous and severe form of reflux that affects people with SIBO (that most physicians don't understand)
- Why are the liver and pancreas 2 of the most overlooked organs — and how to maximize their efficiency for your health
- Could SIBO cause diabetes… or the other way around? If you are pre-diabetic or overweight, this session’s a MUST
- How does gallbladder surgery affect SIBO? Learn why doctors are split down the middle about this common surgery performed on 750,000 Americans a year
- Can PPIs cause SIBO? Dr. Sandberg-Lewis’ perspective may totally shock you
What is Dr. Steven Sandberg-Lewis’ secret weapon for SIBO (FASCINATING and no one else is talking about this!)
"I think if you think you have SIBO, going to your local gastro may not be beneficial. There is so much new information coming out... this is the place to be in the know."
~ Masterclass participant
What you get:
- Attend the live Masterclass and Q&A event
- Chance to submit your question in advance
- Unlimited online video access to the recording
- Full event audio (mp3) recording for download, yours to keep for your library
- Professional transcripts to read, download, take notes, highlight and learn quickly.
- Access to our Facebook community of SIBO patients and practitioners - community is just as important as having the right information!
WHAT YOU GET ...
UNLIMITED ONLINE ACCESS
To the Video & Audio Recording
HEAR SMART QUESTIONS FROM PARTICIPANTS
During The 2 Hours Of Q&A
HANDOUTS AND TRANSCRIPT
To Make Notes or Skim to Find The Information You're Looking For Quickly
What will happen once you click the register now button?
You will be taken to a page where you can fill in your credit card or PayPal details.
Next, you will be invited to submit your question in advance!
If by any chance you're unable to validate your card, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and well make sure you're taken care of.
We are going to share the EXACT protocols that worked on us and many others. The event is not meant to diagnose or treat disease, nor does it replace the 1-on-1 relationship with your primary care physician. Always consult a medical professional before taking supplements and work along with them as you work on your SIBO.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
SIBO SOS™ does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.