It’s shocking! Many experts are talking about the gut and SIBO, but most don’t realize the connection between the thyroid and SIBO. This Masterclass is essential for anyone treating or dealing with SIBO, Hashimoto’s, and hormone imbalance symptoms like fatigue, sensitivity to cold, depression, and impaired memory. For a good many SIBO patients, this is the big missing piece — and why prokinetics alone are often not enough.
- Could fixing hormones imbalance solve digestion problems for good?
- Are hormones ultimately the key player in proper digestion?
- If you’re not included in the 33% of SIBO patients who see immediate results with typical treatments, what else could be wrong?
- Why typical thyroid tests given by Western Medicine doctors lead many people under-treated, poorly-treated, and under-diagnosed
- What is the shocking connection between the Migrating Motor Complex and the thyroid that no SIBO patient or practitioner can overlook?
"I have learned so much this week, my brain is starting to hurt. I'm putting together concepts and resources and that's great because I love that kind of thinking."
~ Masterclass participant
What you get:
- Full recording of the entire the Masterclass and Q&A event
- Unlimited online video access to the recording
- Full event audio (mp3) recording for download, yours to keep for your library
- Professional transcripts to read, download, take notes, highlight and learn quickly.
- Access to our Facebook community of SIBO patients and practitioners - community is just as important as having the right information!
WHAT YOU GET ...
UNLIMITED ONLINE ACCESS
To the Video & Audio Recording
HEAR SMART QUESTIONS FROM PARTICIPANTS
During The 2 Hours Of Q&A
HANDOUTS AND TRANSCRIPT
To Make Notes or Skim to Find The Information You're Looking For Quickly
What will happen once you click the register now button?
You will be taken to a page where you can fill in your credit card or PayPal details.
If by any chance you're unable to validate your card, just email us at email@example.com and well make sure you're taken care of.
We are going to share the EXACT protocols that worked on us and many others. The event is not meant to diagnose or treat disease, nor does it replace the 1-on-1 relationship with your primary care physician. Always consult a medical professional before taking supplements and work along with them as you work on your SIBO.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIBO SOS™ does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.