Discovering Your Underlying Cause Masterclass and Q&A
with Dr. Bill Salt
Discover if your diagnosis is actually correct or if symptoms are actually caused by associated conditions like …. Celiac disease, Mast Cell Disorder/Histamine, Colitis, or GERD.
As an Integrative Gastroenterologist and educator for the past 40 years, Dr. William Salt’s methodical approach to accurately diagnosing the root cause of digestive disorders including IBS, SIBO, Methane-Associated Constipation, Carbohydrate Maldigestion (FODMAPs), Sucrose Intolerance, Bile Acid Malabsorption (BAM), SIFO (small intestinal fungal overgrowth), Crohn's disease and Colitis.
- Real talk: What’s going on in a normal vs. abnormal digestive system
- What is the “triad of symptoms”
- Why the term “diabetic enteropathy” needs to be part of your day-to-day vocabulary (if it isn’t already)
- How does the microbiome REALLY impact SIBO: the insider knowledge from an Integrative Gastroenterologist
- Is your diagnosis actually keeping you from remission? Find out without taking a dozen new tests
"It was unbelievably helpful; after years of research, this put together more things I had never seen before or heard from any conventional GI."
~ Arline, Masterclass participant
What you get:
- Full recording of the entire the Masterclass and Q&A event
- Unlimited online video access to the recording
- Full event audio (mp3) recording for download, yours to keep for your library
- Professional transcripts to read, download, take notes, highlight and learn quickly.
- Access to our Facebook community of SIBO patients and practitioners - community is just as important as having the right information!
UNLIMITED ONLINE ACCESS
To the Video & Audio Recording
HEAR SMART QUESTIONS FROM PARTICIPANTS
During The 2 Hours Of Q&A
HANDOUTS AND TRANSCRIPT
To Make Notes or Skim to Find The Information You're Looking For Quickly
What will happen once you click the button?
You will be taken to a page where you can fill in your credit card or PayPal details.
Next, you will receive all the necessary details to start watching. If you already have a login you will find the course has been added to your On Demand Online Learning Library.
If by any chance you're unable to validate your card, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and Karen will make sure you're taken care of.
We are going to share the EXACT protocols that worked on us and many others. It is not meant to diagnose or treat disease, nor does it replace the 1-on-1 relationship with your primary care physician. Always consult a medical professional before taking supplements and work along with them as you work on your SIBO.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.