Dr. Kapadia has an extensive protocol for dealing with the most difficult cases. She is a functional medicine practitioner and a specialist in environmental medicine. Her expertise in chronic conditions and mold exposure is invaluable. Patients with SIBO, other GI symptoms and autoimmune illnesses whose symptoms do not respond to typical protocols must consider the potential role of mold.
- What are the signs of mold toxicity — and can it ever go away on its own?
- Which mold tests are the most accurate (And why a more expensive one does NOT mean it’s better)
- Where are there hidden sources of mold in the house or car? That black stuff on the shower tile... is it making my SIBO worse?
- What to do when your regular doc thinks you’re crazy talking about mold and SIBO — which scientific studies to print out and take to your appointment
What you get:
- Full recording of the entire the Masterclass and Q&A event
- Unlimited online video access to the recording
- Full event audio (mp3) recording for download, yours to keep for your library
- Professional transcripts to read, download, take notes, highlight and learn quickly.
- Access to our Facebook community of SIBO patients and practitioners - community is just as important as having the right information!
"This has been one of the most comprehensive lectures I’ve heard. I like how common-sense Dr. Kapadia is regarding testing. Excellent detail, and her story is enormously encouraging."
~ Karen, Masterclass participant
WHAT YOU GET ...
UNLIMITED ONLINE ACCESS
To the Video & Audio Recording
HEAR SMART QUESTIONS FROM PARTICIPANTS
During The 2 Hours Of Q&A
HANDOUTS AND TRANSCRIPT
To Make Notes or Skim to Find The Information You're Looking For Quickly
What will happen once you click the register now button?
You will be taken to a page where you can fill in your credit card or PayPal details.
Next, you will be invited to submit your question in advance!
If by any chance you're unable to validate your card, just email us at email@example.com and well make sure you're taken care of.
We are going to share the EXACT protocols that worked on us and many others. The event is not meant to diagnose or treat disease, nor does it replace the 1-on-1 relationship with your primary care physician. Always consult a medical professional before taking supplements and work along with them as you work on your SIBO.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIBO SOS™ does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.